Our New Seasonal Catalogue is packed full of beautiful product, but one that instantly caught my eye was the Artisan Embellishment kit. I am not sure if it's the beautiful vintage feel of the kit or the adorable embellishments that I love so much, but I couldn't wait to start playing with it.
I wanted to make a layout only using product in the kit, no pattern paper just beautiful embellishments. I masked off a chevron pattern and used a blending tool with Sahara sand & crumb cake ink to create the background. Everything is from the kit except the designer label frame (LHS) and the book paper hearts are cut from the Fashionable Hearts Embosslits (125596 $20.95)
I am really happy with how the layout turned out and only took me an hour to put together. The sentiment I have stamped onto the tag is a New set from the Seasonal Catalogue, called Fell Goods (129684 $35.95) in includes 5 stamps each with a beautiful sentiment:-
- "the best things in life aren't things"
- "She believed she could....so she did"
- "Laughter is the shortest distance between two people"
- "a friend accepts us as we are yet helps us to be what we should"
- "those who bring sunshine into the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves"
- 2 designer tags
- 4 LOVE ticket stubs
- 3 different types of lace
- Seam binding ribbon
- 6 paper flowers
- 1 resin heart
- 2 resin flowers
- 5 buttons
- 1 heart & 1 round paper doily