Sunday, February 28, 2010

Circle Circus Stamp Set

This is Definitely one of my favourite sets in the stampin Up Catalogue. I just love it !!!!!!

I have scrapped a layout with this beautiful photo of my son. In the photo his face is out of focus and the flower (well I should say weeds) he is holding are in focus. I just love the effect, so to highlight this I have coloured the flowers with blender pens. I am terrible at photo shop so this technique is much easier. Just simply squeeze out some ink onto the lid of your ink pad and pick the ink up with your blender pen and colour away!!!!!!!

I have stamped circle circus set in just about every pink ink we sell, a well as black to break it up a bit. Then punched and cut them, and layered with dimensionals to make flower clusters.

The DSP is Raspberry Tart, Rose red double stitched Grosgrain ribbon, Clear rhinestone brads and alphabet stickers.


Thanks for looking.

Cassie oxox
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment