Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Family Mini Album

I have been busy playing with my New products for the NEW 2010 Autumn -Winter MINI catalogue.

I Went into my craft room (yeah! i love that I can say that, I have only had one for two weeks. Before that I shared the dining table) to make a birthday card for my Mum and this is what I came out with. I guess it is the scrapbooker in me. Any excuse to whip up a mini album. I loved playing with the New set Vintage Vogue stamp set. The papers are Cottage wall one of the New DSP in the mini catalogue.





I have stamped the boarder stamp and drawn some two lines to make a journaling frame. Each page has a photo of our family and we have written why Grandma is so special to us. What can I say, she loved it.




If you would like to get together with your friends and make a mini album like this, contact me to book this as a class.


Cassie oxox

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment