Sunday, January 9, 2011

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year



Merry Christmas! I have had a lovely break with my family and enjoyed some well earn't relaxation. I wanted to share with you my christmas card I sent out. I made 30 (two weeks before christmas) and wished I could sent one to all of you!!!




It's nice but simple as december seemed to fly! I made them in two days but pledged, again to not be so disorganised this year.












Stampin Up have a new Promotion to start the new year! You get a FREE packet of heart treat cups valued a $6.95 when you purchase The Sweet heart stamp set or the Full Heart punch. As with the round sweet treat cups, this punch and stamps are designed to co-ordinate together.

They made the cutest Valentine's cards for you loved ones, especially if they have a sweet tooth!





I just wanted to thank all of my lovely customers and friends for all of their support over 2010.



I am looking forward to another great year of stamping with you all again.



As christmas is well and truely over for another year, I will be I will be back for a blog makeover SOON!!!!!



xoxo Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment