Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

I am sharing the LOOOOOOVE today with some sweet cards show you.

I think it is so nice to let people know how much you love and appreciate them & what better day to do that the Valentines Day.

The first card has a vintage feel, using Notably Ornate & I (Heart) Hearts Stamp Sets. One of my favourite colour combos:- Soft suede, Blushing Bride Very Vanilla & black. I have also used my Very Vintage wheel as a background.

Next is one of the New sets from our Summer Mini Catalogue Aviary.


Lastly I have used the one of the Sale-a-bration sets Punch Bunch. This is such a great stamp set I know I will use heaps. For more info on sale-a-bration HERE.



Thanks for visiting. I'd LOOOOVE for you to leave me a comment. Hope you have a great valentines Day.
xoxo Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment