Monday, March 14, 2011

Inspiration Day 2

Today was about adding the backgrounds to the canvas pages. Watch the video HERE.



I was challenged by what product I have in my stash, so I just played & improvised with I had. This was part of the fun. Some pages were OK, some terrible others I liked. But I am learning lot by playing with product that has been sitting getting dusty on my shelves. Which I guess is the idea.

I used a chipboard bird as a mask & sprayed my homemade shimmer paint mist.
I drew around the edge of the bird with a sharpie.
I used the negative piece from punches & die cuts to paint my hearts. I used the golden fluid acrylic paint, painted and spayed the edges as Donna demonstrated in the video. I love this look!

I painted around a chipboard bird as a mask. Used the golden fluid acrylic paint & water around the edges like the video.

I used Ink this time instead of paint.

I sprayed with my home made shimmer paint mist over a Christmas decoration (branch).

Stamped with paint (notably ornate) and sponge over a scalloped circle die cut to create clouds. I sprayed some mist at the bottom & stamped with back stazOn ink.

Same as above.

No comments:

Post a Comment