Friday, August 14, 2009

Clever storage idea

I just wanted to share with you all a clever idea for storing your stamping around wheels. Mine have grow over the last few months and were Beginning to get out of hand.





I lovely lady at a weekend retreat told me to store them in a "Pringles" tin!!!!





Yes they fit perfectly!!!!!! I have one for my Jumbo wheels and one for my standards and the best thing is (well maybe besides eating the Pingles tht you can decorate them with pretty paper with is what we love to do best.






I must apologise about the quality of the photos, but this one I have covered with Bella Rose DSP and added a tag.













This one is covered with Urban Garden DSP and finished off with ribbon and a scalloped circle tag.

Take Care until next time

Cassie oxox

No comments:

Post a Comment