Saturday, August 8, 2009

Well after a little encouragement I have finally created a blog. I want this to be a place to share what I love with all that are interested. These being my lovely family and of course papercraft.


I have been scrapbooking for five years now, mostly with friends and classes I atttend in my home town Newcastle, NSW.


My latest interest is stamping. I love how easy this technique is and the amazing impact it has on a layout or card. I became an independant Stampin Up demonstrator in April 2009. I am loving sharing there beautiful products with everyone.


Well I hope that you enjoy popping by and sharing some of my creations.



I love these photos of my son giving daddy a nosey love kiss. One of the moment I hope they don't ever forget. I am passionate about recording memories. The good, bad and the ugly. My scrapbooking real life day to day experiences.

The Elephant is made from felt and blanket stiched around each piece. He is a motif off a t-shirt to copied. Then just lots of machine stitching to finish off.





Here are some of my Stampin Up creations so far:-

Gift box using pocket sillouette stamp set.


This is one of the make and takes my ladies have made in July (hello to you all!!!) using one of my favourate stamps inspired by nature.

oxoxo Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment