Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My First Swap




I was asked recently to join in a card making swap and jumped at the chance. For those of you who aren't sure what I am talking about I'll explain. It's when a group of card makers each make a stack of cards and we send one to each involved so that we all have a variety of different cards at the end.

Here is the card that I made.



I loved doing this, but the best part was definitely receiving each pretty gift in the mail.

A big thanks to Mel Hanlon for organising and to all the lovely ladies that joined in. I look forward to sharing some of the cards once I have received them all.
Untill next time
Cassie oxoxo

3 comments:

  1. That is such a beautiful card Cassie, and what a great idea, you will then have lots of lovely cards that you can give as gifts to family & frends. But then again.......how hard would they be to part with.

    Marion xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cassie! This is lovely - I'm looking forward to receiving mine! My swap will be a bit late - some unexpected events have thrown my plans for the last few weeks into disarray...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your swap was lovely, thank you Cassie for taking the time to create something so beautiful for us all to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete