Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Simply Scrappin Kit

I wanted to share some of the layouts I have made with stampin up's simply scrappin kit. This is from the Hoppy memories kit which I love. It is fantastic for boy layouts, having three little boys you can understand why it is for me.

The first is a double 8.5x11 which I am loving doing at the moment, especially as I have lots of A4 cardstock now. I have stamped the boarder with the All scollop's stamp set using my stamp-a-ma-jig.

I wanted to have a play with the sticky cuts and I have to say I am a big fan. Any excuse to add glitter to a layout!!!!! The trunk of my glittery tree is one of the ribbon die cuts from the kit.

My photo is only stuck down on three sides to create a pocket for journaling.

The next 12x12 layout "Play" was done as a demonstration so it doesn't have the detail that I would normally add, but I am happy with how it turned out.
The kits have so many embellishments, six sheets of 15.2x 30.5cm making it fantastic value.
I have put crystal effects on the frog, for a wet glossy look!!!!

Check them out on pages 136 to 138 of the catalogue. For only $36.95 you can catch up on some scrapping in no time.
Cassie oxox




1 comment:

  1. Good to see you back. You have some wonderful ideas Cassie. What's a page without some glitter? Well done.

    ReplyDelete