Sunday, August 1, 2010

Last Chance List




In order to make the most of the beautiful NEW products coming our way on the 1st September, Stampin Up have announced their LAST CHANCE LIST. It is very long but don't be alarmed it is not all retiring products, some of the list are product being reconfigured, like all of our punches coming out in the new Punch Design. YEAH!!!!!

Click on the link to view the full list.

Have a look through and if you would like to make an order, let me know as this is the LAST CHANCE.
Some products that stood out as being bargains SAVING 25% to 50% OFF.
The beautiful felt flowers "Flower Fusion" 110720 normally $29.95 now $22.46
The pack is also available in a different selection of colours, pink pirrouette, baja breeze & chocolate chip. Which is in the Last Chance sale as well.


I can't resist beautiful ribbon and these I have used so much. I am sure you all have played with them is a workshop or two. I can't believe how cheep they are.....50% off in fact. Each roll holds 9.1 meters and they are on sale for $9.98. The three colours pictured above are all on sale, which are Rose Red 111846, Bashful Blue 111848 & Chocolate Chip 111849.
There is so much more beautiful product that I am sad to see go and limited stock is available so if you wish to place an order don't delay.
I will have the NEW 2010-2011 Catalogue here NEXT week and am planning a launch night at my house on Friday 10th September. If you NEEEEEED a catalogue before then I am happy to mail it to you for $10 plus postage. Orders can be placed from noon 1st September. EEEK I can't wait to share it with you.......Oh I am in love.
I will be back soon to show you some actual paper craft. Amazing I know......I am slowly finding my MOJO again.
Chat soon
Cassie oxox

No comments:

Post a Comment