Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Punches Reduced in Last Chance List


Firstly I don't want to fighten you with the title, no not all of these punchs are retiring. Tri flower punch 109183 (three small flowers) will be retiting. Stampin Up have announced that all of our punches will be reconfigured to the new punch design from the 1st September. I am really happy about this, it is much nicer to use. I have found that the young & the young at heart have sometimes struggled with the old design.

Something worth mentioning is that some of them are going up in price. They will be considered Extra-Large Punches in the new catalogue and increasing to $33.95.

Great News........ NOW is the time for a bargin !!!!!!!! 25% off infact.

Scalloped Oval Punch 114889 NOW $23.21 ($33.95 in new catalogue)
Scallop Square Punch 112081 NOW $23.21($33.95 in new catalogue)
BoHo Blossom Punch 110711 NOW $23.21 ($33.95 in new catalogue)

Due to the price of paper increasing globally cardstock is also going up as well. Most packs are increasing by around $3 each. I have restocked my common colours before the rise.

I will be putting orders in regularly over the next few weeks, just let me know if you would like
anything.

cmccumstie@bigpond.com.au


Hope all is well

Cassie xoxxo
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment