Sunday, October 25, 2009

Challenge Four

Sorry I missed Challenge three it is definitely worth a look here. I will be giving this ago another day.


Challenge four was a sketch challenge. The sketch an be found HERE. The only requirement was to make the card predominantly pink.




I have used Echo of kindness stamp set with rose red ink, heat & stick powder and dazzling diamonds. Bella rose DSP, pink pirouette, choc chip and whisper white card. The title is from short and sweet stamp set punched from large oval and scalloped oval. I have embellished with jumbo eyelets.





Thanks to Jayne for some amazing inspiration. I was ment to be prepairing for a workshop but couldn't resist join in on the FUN!!!



I am now of to put my donation in so please help out this wonderful course.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Cassie for your donation and support of my Girls' Night In. I love your challenge creations. Hope you still had time to prepare for your workshop!

    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card Cassie, I love it. Very clever indeed. xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete