Friday, October 23, 2009

Sympathy Cards


I have been busy making sympathy Cards because of a recent death in the family.
It isn't something that I had a supply of so I decided to make a few. I am really happy with how they turned out. I don't own any sympathy stamp sets yet they are still on my wish list.

I have the wonderful privilage of LOOKING AFTER my sisters stampin up stamps!!!!! Yep all four boxes of them. Yes I know it is tough. She is moving house so I happily put up my hand to LOOK AFTER them.

I have used Stem Silhouettes (retired set from mini catty) forest friends and curvy verses on choc chip, kiwi kiss and whisper white card stock.


This card I have used stem sillouettes, curvy verses, two way glue pen and glitter.
Once again, yep I really so like this set, stem sillouette, best yet and some rhinstones for a little bling!!.

I wanted to have a play with poppin pastels and pocket sillouettes was the perfect choice. I just love this set!!!!!!. If you are wondering what poppin pastels is turn to page 58 of the Idea book & Catalogue for a demo.
I have used the eyelet boarder punch to create the frame and curvy verses (another fav of mine).

Thanks for looking

Cassie oxox
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Cassie, I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of one of your family members. You have done an amazing job on these cards. I't is so hard making sympathy cards. You are very talented indeed. xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete