Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Convention 2010

I have just returned home from Stampin Up's Annual Convention. I had such a fantastic time.
There is nothing like it, catching up with friends, meeting new ones and being so inspired by the amazing talent that surrounded us.

I learnt lots of new things and made some great friends.
This Mel one of my beautiful down lines and friends. I had the great privilege of sharing a room with her.
You can find her lovely creations HERE.


Some of the beautiful ladies I had the pleasure of spending the weekend with.

Natasha, Mel, Karen, Kylie and Leah.
It was great to meet Shelly this year. Last year I was to shy, but this year I struck up the courage and had a chat. She is the most beautiful person both inside and out.
It wasn't all about stamping. We also did a lot of eating to!!!!!!!!!!! What else would you want to be doing at midnight, but drinking hot chocolate at the chocolate lounge.........mmmmmm.......Very nice indeed.

I have lot more news to share but that will have to wait, yep I have a date with the kitchen and I am certain it won't he as yummy as the hot chocolate and Chorizzo's were.

Cassie oxoxo
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Fab photos Cassie. It was wonderful to spend time with you. That hot chocolate (and that dulce de leche crepe)... awesome!!

    T x

    ReplyDelete