This is my attempt to the new Stamp-a-Memory Challenge.
The challenge this week was to use a "Not so Perfect" Photo and then upload the photo in it's original from. Here is a example of one of the original photos.
I have scrapped photos from our Easter egg hunt this year, which were definitely not so perfect. I had trouble catching them as they zoomed pass at a hundred miles an hour. There was so much excitement running around with their cousins finding chocolate surprises.
I changed the photos to Black & White and lightened them a little, just some very basic photo editing. Here is how my laypout turned out......
- Kaleidoscope DSP (retired)
- Top note Bigz Die 113463 $42.95
- Big Shot Die cutting Machine 113439 $179.95
- Confetti White cardstock 106557 $17.25 (40 sheets)
- Butterfly Punch 116629 $30.95
- Framed with Love Stamp set (retired)
- Stampin Dimensionals 104430 $7.50
- Taken with Teal ink pad 103257 $11.95
- Regal Rose Ink pad 105211 $11.95
- Stamping Sponges 101610 $6.50 (pack of 3)
- Black Stampin' Write Journaler 105394 $5.75
- Alphabet stickers
- Brads from my stash.
Thanks for visiting.