Friday, May 28, 2010

Interested in Becoming a Demonstrator?

Join the Stampin Up family between now and the 31st of July and you will get 20% off the starter kit. This is amazing value as the starter kit has $560 worth of products. You only pay $259.

The Stampin Up model is designed to suit a hobby demonstrator or someone who wants to build a successful business, whatever fits with your lifestyle. I have been demonstrator for about a year now and it is the best thing I have ever done. For me it is a wonderful way to fund my passion of paper craft, without stretching the family budget to far. I am sure you can all relate. It such a fashionable industry and we all NEED to latest beautiful products. Yes this is me............

For a full list of that is in the starter kit follow this link HERE or turn the back page of you IB&C. If you don't have a catalogue and would like one email me your details and I will help you out.

cmccumstie@bigpond.com.au

This is a photo I took of my starter kit when it arrived (it's the scrapbooker in me....LOL) I am sure there was a few eeeeks of delight as well .



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment