Sunday, June 20, 2010

Class Information

Hi Ladies,

Here is the information for the two Classes being held at the Fundraiser on the 18th July. If you don't know what I am refering to please see the information on the side bar or email me cmccumstie@bigpond.com.au for more info.

Friends
Scrapbook layout 12x12
Teacher Marion Werren
Kit and class cost is $28.00
(Marion is donating her $10 class fee to the fundraiser, isn't she amazing!!!!)
There are limited places so book early by contacting Cassie at cmccumstie@bigpond.com.au
I will send you the fundraiser Bank Details on booking.
Payments are required prior to the day.
Here is a sneak Peek of Marion's Beautiful Work

For more of Marions amazing designs visit her blog HERE. She currently teaching at Scrapneeds, Main St Cardiff.





Share a Cup
Gift Box & Note Cards
Teacher Cassie McCumstie
Kit and class cost is $25.00
(I am also donation the $10 class fee to the fundraiser)
Includes:-
Gift box (3 1/2" x 3 1/4")
8 note cards (3x3")
Share a Cup Stamp (valued at $11.95)
There are limited places so book early by contacting Cassie cmccumstie@bigpond.com.au
I will send you the fundraiser bank detail on booking.
Payments are require prior to the day.




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Ooohh!! I so wish I was able to join you. These projects look awesome!

    ReplyDelete