Sunday, June 20, 2010

Thank You Thank You Thank You



We as you guessed by the title today I have some people to thank. I have recieved donations for our silent Auction at the Fundraiser. If you don't know about this find out more at the side bar or email me for a copy of the flyer cmccumstie@bigpond.com.au
Firstly I would like to thank Natalie Burns, one of my lovely friends who has donated over $250 worth of Jewlery and a Hairdressing Voucher. You will be able to bid on these in our silent auction. You were the first to put up your hand and help and I am so greatful.



The next people I'd like to thank are Liz & Lisa. Two local ladies who have just launched new business called Embellies. They will be teaching classes, as well as esty shop selling some of their hand made embellishments. They have a great blog so pop over and check it out http://embellees.blogspot.com/.
Thanks Liz & Lisa for your Embellies Prize pack. You will be able to bid on this at the fundraiser.
I have also recieved a donation form another local business Jenerations Photography. Jen Hall is a well know talented scrapbooker teaching at Shop n Crop, Lambton. She has donated to the fundraiser a $100 photography voucher which you can bid for in our silent Auction. Have a look at her amazing photos over at her blog. Thanks Jen!!!!!!! I hope I win this one. What scrapbooker dosen't NEED more photos to scrap..... http://jenhall.typepad.com/



Three of my lovely Satmpin Up friends that a spent a weekend with at convention recently have donated a huge pile of cards for the fundraiser. The photo above show just how generious they are.
Please visit their blogs and leave a comment.






http://karenmrobinson.blogspot.com/


Thanks so much to all of you. A day like this would not be possible without kind and generious people like each one of you.


Cassie oxox

No comments:

Post a Comment