Wednesday, June 2, 2010

SAM Challenge Three little monsters


Posted by PicasaI missed the dead line for this but still wanted to share this layout with you all.
The Challenge was to create a layout in a different shape not the usual square. I had the sassafrass lass Monstrosity paper I have been wanting to use.
I have just used up scraps of ribbon and card to finish off.
I stamped the nuts & bolts from the Lots of Bot stamp set in the background.
I used the spiral edge punch along the edges of the photos.
The journaling reads:-
I was never really sure how I would cope living with all boys,
I guess you have to play the cards you have been dealt.
Overtime I have grown to love the noise, mess and madness.
It's just how like is with three little monsters!
Thanks for looking
Cassie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment