Monday, September 13, 2010

Embellees free kit Layout

After a Embellees class the girls set a challenge to use the packaging!!!! I have to admit I love this aspect of scrapbooking. I get so excited incorporating everyday items into a layout. I know it's not every ones bag , but definantly appeals to me. It must be the Greeny in me...LOL



In the kit was a piece of 12x12 Kraft the cream & blue ledge PP, as small strip of red PP, the embellished shipping tag and black & white spot fabric. This is my interpretation. You may recognise the flowers from the brown bag back in this post here.









Back in August I went along to another fundraiser Crop DAY. You can find out about this one here. Liz & Lisa from Embellees gave us all a little gift. It was a kit they put together as a taste of what to expect at one of their workshops. After looking at it for two weeks I finally made a page. I am very happy with how it has turned out. Their wasn't a scrap that I didn't use. They packaged the kit in a cello bag and stapled with a doilie & their Embellees label. The Dollieis now the white flower with the soft red ink, the lable (which is the same size as the scalloped circle punch) I used the back of and attached it to the top of the shipping tag with the bird cage.

Thanks ladies for the kit. I had fun playing with it.


oxox Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment