Friday, September 3, 2010

It's HERE

The 2010/ 2011 Idea Book & Catalogue is finally here. We all had to wait a little longer that usual this time, but believe me it is well worth the wait.
You can download a copy and save to your computer (164 pages long 22,024kb) by clicking on the picture in the side bar.

If you are like me and physically need a copy to hold and look at, again & again & again (yes I have almost worn mine out) great news. Come along to my NEW CATALOGUE launch at my house on Friday 1oth September between 5-9pm. I am having a open house so you can pop over at a time that works for you. I will have a make & take and coffee & cake. No charge, just come along and pick up a copy of the NEW CATALOGUE for $10. Bring a friend along and show them how great Stampin Up products are!!!!!!!

Friday 10th September
Pop in between 5-9pm
7 Hartzer Place
Tarro, NSW

Please let me know if you would like to come so I can have enough make & takes prepaired.
(02)49641979
cmccumstie@bigpond.com.au

If you are not local or can't make it that night I would love to put one in the post to you for $15. Just email to make arrangements.

Hope to see you all soon,

Cassie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment