Saturday, September 11, 2010

I have been Embellished!!!!

Hi Ladies,

Today I am going to share a fabulous workshop I went to recently. I had the best day and came home so inspired. I was invited to the Embellees "Field of flowers" workshop by the lovely Liz & Lisa. This is what was waiting for us on each table when we arrived. We were all given a beautiful hand made name tag as well. If you have been to one of my workshops of late you will have seen me wearing it......LOve it!!!




The girls go to so much trouble to make the day "special" and that is exactly how it felt leaving. It was kinda like a day spa for scrapbookers!!!!



This is the extra beautiful instruction booklet.


Here is what we made. I beautiful canvas that came with a stand and twelve hand made flowers. The book that is mounted to the canvas with ring is a technique book. Inside the hand made album is a photo of each flower and the instructions on how to made it. I am so happy with how it has turned out.


This was my contribution to the class. We made the white lily and a page for the technique album.


A huge thank you to Liz & Lisa from Embellees for inviting me along. I had such a great day. The girls are beautiful and make you feel so welcome & special.

I couldn't stop here I have booked into the next two classes. If you live in Newcastle/Hunter Valley area Come & join me.

Workshop 3
Fun with Fabric

26th September

10.30 to 4pm
Edgeworth Bowling Club

Workshop 4
Have you caught the Bug (the cuttle bug)

I am so in loooove with my Bigshot which in my opinion is superior to the cuttle bug, but everything the girls will show us will apply the it. I can't wait for this one!!!!

Sunday 17th October
10.30 to 4pm
Edgeworth Bowling Club
~Please note this is almost sold out so book NOW so you don't miss out~

For more info visit their blog http://embellees.blogspot.com/
or email embellies@bigpond.com

Thanks for visiting

Cassie xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment