Sunday, April 17, 2011

Big Shot Mini Album

Hello, I hope you all had a great Easter break. I loved how life slowed down for a couple of weeks. We are back if full swing now with the kids back to school.


One thing I did over Easter was lots of Scrappin.....Oh It was the best. My Mojo was flowing so I just ran with it. DH was on night duty so at last count I think i made seven layouts, one canvas & two cards. Can't wait to share them with you all soon.


Today I have a mini album to share with you. I love mini albums as they make the cutest gifts for people. This one would make a sweet Mothers Day gift.


Products Used:-


Scallop square Bigz Die (the one out of our summer mini) Yes it is still available to order as a carryover product. 115950 $42.95


I love this die as it cuts through fabric like butter. My pages are made from Duck Cloth (spotlight) and the covers are book board covered with fabric.


I have stamped with StazOn ink the Fleur De Li's image from Bliss (sale-a-bration set). I then sponged some cherry cobbler ink over the outer edges of the fabric square & sprayed it with my shimmer paint mist (home made glimmer mist using shimmer paint). To find out more about making your own shimmer paint Heather Summer shares a great video. Have a look HERE.


I have machine stitched some black card stock to form the pages.



Finished off with a felt heart & button. I have set some jumbo eyelets (118431 $17.95 for 60 eyelets) using my crop-a-dile (108362 $54.95) and tied together with back satin ribbon (117285 $16.95 13.7 mtr roll).



Thanks for stopping by.


xoxo Cassie


No comments:

Post a Comment