Sunday, April 17, 2011

Easter Punch Art









Hi have been busy making some cute little easter projects to share withyou all. I love easter punch art.......can you tell?










I found the tutorials on how to make these little cuties at Creations on Paper . Kay Shi has given a step by step tutorial on how to make them. Thanks Kay for sharing.






I have used one of our new stamp sets from the Winter Mini Called Eat Chocolate. It co-ordinates perfectly with the NEW Decorative Label Punch. Click on the catalogue on the side bar to view.....so many yummy products.




Bunny Tutorial HERE


I wanted to make another rabbit that kinda reminded me of our little buuny Doc. He is a miniture lope so I came up with this little guy........so adorable.



Have a fantastic Easter


xox Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment