Thursday, April 28, 2011

Some Layouts to share

Hi ladies,

Give me a looooong weekend every weekend. I just loved having time to scrap ..... and not design or plan classes or make & takes, just create things I love for myself. Sounds selfish I know, but sometimes you really miss having the freedom to do this.

I joined in on some of the fun challenges over at scrapboutique's cyber crop.


This is based on a Michelle Fowler sketch & I have no idea where I found it. Sorry I tried to google it with no luck.





This was the Sunday roast.... a blind scrap. Lot of fun as you don't really know how it will turn out!!!




I love this page. I have been wanting to do it for a long time but haven't felt ready... I was very close to my Nan and have missed her dearly since she passes away 18 months ago. Her life was an inspiration to me and she will always will hold a very special place in my heart...........yes, I do have tears in my eyes writing this !


Journaling reads "Did you ever know that your my hero?"




I have had this LO in my head for a while. As you can see I am loving my new tree stamp by unity.


Loving their stamps right now!






Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment