Friday, March 2, 2012

More She Art

I have more she art girls to share today. It had been so much fun making them. I mush admit I have been know to disappear into my craft room for a few hours and come out with paint all over me feeling a little guilty....but loving every second.




I wasn't sure whether to put this one on my blog because I really think she looks a bit wrong, but I guess it's all part of the creative process. I have learnt so much and hope through good & bad will continue to keep on learning.


The quote says "She knew love makes the world go around".





This is a interpretation of myself. It is based on a photo of me as a bridesmaid at my sisters wedding, around 13 years ago. I have included photos of the kids & a love letter from DH in the background.



The quote says "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"





This girl is a modern day interpretation of me......well maybe I am dreaming just a little....LOL!! Should I rephrase that.... this is how I would like to see myself.....it's nice to dream.



Well that is the last girl I did for the Christy Tomlinson She art course. I really had the best time making these sweet girls. I just love how feminine they are and when you live with a house full of boys....you have to get your girly fixes when you can. I seriously love her work and and am inspire to keep playing with more mixed media.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment