Thursday, March 1, 2012

Wonderlust Workshop




We had a great day together at the Embellees Wonderlust workshop. It was so nice to catch up with all of my great craft buddies after a long break over Christmas/new year.

The girls were so inspiring with their fantastic travel themed projects. Who ever thought you could use a UBD in so many ways. My favourite was definitely some of the yummiest stamps I have ever seen.......oh how I love rubber!!! (ooh that sound really bad....LOL).

I sadly have not traveled nearly as much as I would like to....once my littlies leave the nest you wont see hubby & I for dust. My LO was all about where we would like to go.

The embellees team & I recent had a creative weekend away at fingal bay. Besides lots of talking and eating, we have put together some amazing pages using punches. You are going to love this workshop....

Paper, Punches Photos 18th March

They are almost booked out so get in soon to secure your spot




Please visit again soon as I am about to share some of my new found love....mixed media.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment