Friday, March 2, 2012

She Art




Here they are, as promised. My sweet little girls...or ladies how ever you like to interpret them.



I recent did the Christy Tomlinson "She Art" course. I have to say, I am completely hooked on mixed media right now (and may have a little crush on Christy as well....LOL). She is amazing!!!!!!




This little lady was my first attempt and I have to say she is still possibly my favourite. I just love how dam cute and innocent she is in her little bloomers.





She was my second attempt. I didn't love her as much when I finished, but she is growing on me. My sister instantly identified with her.... isn't it funny how you can relate to them. Whether it be physically or by the verse, somehow there is a connection. The quote is a little blurry but it says "She left her FEARS behind".



I have some more girls to share with you so please come back......oh and leave a comment and let me know what you think??



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment