Sunday, October 10, 2010

Cheeky Monster

Hello,

If you have been visiting my blog you may have seen some cards made from the Two Step Owl Punch. They are over here.

This page was inspired by one of my boys T-shirts. It has these cute monsters all over it. I just layed the shirt out on my craft desk and went crazy with my punches. The ghost is a upside down owl with the feet cut off. Two different sizes eyes from the owl punch and the teeth are the horizontal slot punch.

The other monster is made from a 1 3/8inch circle punch. Eyes from the owl punch (white & blue). The black eye is the 1/2 inch circle punch. Legs are the horizontal slot punch.

It's antennae (not sure of monsters even have these......LOL) is made with the 1 3/8 circle punch, once you have punched the circle punch a thin crescent shape on the edge of the negative piece.

This is the 12x 12 version. I made this one first and the 8.5x11 is a smaller version for a make & take.
If you have a group of friends who might like to make this page, the you can contact me to book a class at cmccumstie@bigpond.com.au
The kit class & kit is $20 and you would receive all the hostess benefits from sales on the night.
Thanks for visiting
xoxo Cassie




No comments:

Post a Comment