Sunday, October 31, 2010

Tweleve Days of Christmas 2010




Hello and Welcome to my 12 days of Christmas!
As you can see I have given my blog a makeover. I am delighted to start celebrating the silly season. Are you ready for twelve days of fun. I have twelve beautiful projects to share with you all. Each day I will post a new project with a brief description of how it's made.
On the 12th of November I have something very special and dear to me to share with you all..........keep on visiting as I don't want you to miss this.

I hope to inspire you to start creating and your festive projects. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. I love getting your feed back.



Day One



Mini Milk Carton Box

This is one of the new sizzix bigz dies from our catalogue the Mini Milk Carton Die. It is a bigz large dies which will cut all materials like fabric, thin metal, transparency & chipboard etc. It still fits in the standard cutting pads, no need to buy the extended pads for this die.


I have cut out four Milk Cartons, two in old olive and two in Cherry Cobbler and decorated with the Jolly Holiday designer series paper. I love this cute little holder that the milk cartons fit in. I have finished of with a tag from the Perfect Punches Stamp set. Don't you just love how how our stamps coordinates with our punches, you can find the Perfect punches set on pg. 93 IB&C clear mount 120516 $32.95 & wood mount 121560 $40.95

If you would like to see how I made the Mini milk carton holder and watch how quick and easy it is to whip up one of these check out this great tutorial and video Kathleen Hopperstad has put together.




All products are from Stampin Up and can be purchased from me.


I hope you enjoy my twelve days of Christmas, keep on visiting for more inspiration.


xoxo Cassie



No comments:

Post a Comment