Sunday, October 31, 2010

Third Day of Christmas

Day Three



Today I want to share with you some handmade ornaments. I love these as you can display photos of your beautiful families or even make as a gift for family or friends to hang on their Christmas tree.

Each ornament has a photo on the front and felt backing. I first made these back in 2007 with Theresa Faranda at our local scrapbook store in Newcastle, I loved them so much I wanted to have a go making them again with more current photos of our family.


I have used the Big Shot and the Top Note die and cut out 1 piece of chipboard, 1 piece of felt and a photo of your choice. I have used my new Simple alphabet Bigz die to cut the word 'JOY' from cream felt and glued it to the back and just finish off with some hand stitching. I have used my Crop-A-Dile to set a Jumbo eyelet in the corner. It can cut a hole through all of these layer with ease. What a fantastic tool!!!!



This one is made from the circles 2# die following the same technique as the Top Note die. I have just punched a Tab using the Tab punch and set the eyelet through that.




Thanks for visiting my 12 Days of Christmas,
xoxo Cassie



















No comments:

Post a Comment