Sunday, October 10, 2010

Kimono Kids Layout

I have had a lovely break over the school holidays with the kids, it is so nice to slow down for a while and just spend time together. DH was on leave as well so we all took it easy. Visiting parks, beaches, making camp fires (the first toasting marshmallow experience for the boys) and watching movies. Now the boys are back into term 4, DH has returned to work after 7 months medical leave........Oh our crazy,busy life is back!!!!!!
I got some time to play with some New Catalogue items as well. Oh there is so much I love. Can't wait to share it all with you.
This 8.5x11 layout using the Kimono Kids set. It is so sweet and girly with is a nice chance for me. My sweet little nieces make the page even more beautiful. Aren't they adorable.
Thanks for visiting.
oxox Cassie
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment