Sunday, October 10, 2010

Two step Owl Punch


Hello,



I wanted to share with you some cards I have made with the two step owl punch. It is sooooo adorable. If you are an owl lover you will get a lot of use with this.



This card uses notably ornate as the background and a piece of the our new ribbon 1 1/4 inch striped grosgrain in early espresso. The owl is punch from soft suede, kraft, whisperwhite and bashful blue.



Some of you may recognise this gift card holder from my fundraiser. It opens out to hold a gift card in the middle and a separate section for writing in as well.

He looks so cute peeking out of the hole!!!!!!!!!!!!



I always love finding new inventive ways to use a punch. It is more versatile when you have more than one use. I have to say this penguin is very cute!!!! It is the owl with his ears cut off.

I have embossed the water with the perfect polka dot folder.


Posted by PicasaThe Two step Owl punch is found on pg. 146 in the Idea Book & Catalogue

item number 118074 and is $33.95


Be sure to visit again soon two see it used in my Monster 12x12 scrapbook layout.


xoxo Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment