Sunday, November 7, 2010

Eigth Day of Christmas

Day Eight

Today I have a Christmas card to share with you. It is my Embellies inspired card. I went along to their "Have you got the Bug!- Cuttlebug" Class recently and can't stop embossing everything...LOL. I have to admit I don't have the BUG, but instead I LOOOOOOOVVVVEEEE my Bigshot. A little bias I know but a far superior machine in my opinion. If you would like Santa to pop this into your stocking, please contact me cmccumstie@bigpond.com.au, and I will provide a complementary lesson as well. You can find more info on the Bigshot at this link:-http://www3.stampinup.com/au/ena/7385.asp and http://piecesofmebycassie.blogspot.com/2010/04/new-mini-catalogue-autumn-winter.html
Oh I should mention as well I do gift cards, which are beautifully decorated !!!!
We had so much fun embossing everything and I mean everything!!! Liz & Lisa run great classes which are very reasonably priced, if you Live in the Hunter area come and check them out.
OK, now back to my card. The background is some retired DSP & vellum embossed with the Perfect Polka dot folder (117335 $15.95) I have backed this with white CS to emphasise the snowy hills. My Christmas tree is embossed with Vintage wall paper folder, I love this folder!!!!(120175 $15.95) and embellished with clear rhinestones (119246 $9.50)
My Santa Owl is made with our Two step Extra large Owl punch (118074 $33.95) and the Heart to Heart punch (119881 $33.95) for is hat.
Thanks for visiting,
Tommorrow I have a beautiful Christmas page to share.
xoxo Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment