Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sixth Day of Christmas

Day SIX






Today I have a gift card holder to share with you! It is made from a Stampin Up! pattern paper pack called Love Letter ( 117162) $16.95 for 12 sheets. This is my absolute fave!!! I just Love the colours the designs, everything about this set. Probably because I love red!!! I plan on using them a lot for christmas, but they are beautiful for any theme. I have stamped dasher (121592 $14.95) and made him sparkle with dazziling diamonds (10203 $8.50). You can find a tutorial on this technique HERE!






Inside the gift card I have a envelope made from the the scallop envelope bigz die, another exclusive SU die. The other side is a pocket for writing your christmas wishes.




Thanks for Visiting


oxox Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment