Thursday, November 4, 2010

Fifth Day of Christmas

(Sorry I am having trouble with blogger !!!! Please scroll down for day SIX)
Day Five







Today I have some more ornaments to share. These sweet butterflies are made from the Beautiful Butterflies Bigz die (114507 $42.95) another exclusive SU die. The green butterfly is made from six layers and the red one is four. The more the better in my opinion as it give more dimmension. I was able to cut all six layers at once and then adhered them together with ribbon or string at the fold. I tied some bells at the end of the ribbon just to finish them off.





I am really happy with the end result. You could make these from any symmetrical punch or die you have.


Thanks for visiting my 12 days of Christmas. Be sure to come again tomorrow to see my Gift Card holder.



xoxo Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment